I shall reblog whenever I see this….
the amount of perfection in that paragraph makes my heart happy.
I’m a Christian and I support this message.
i think i’m crying that’s so perfect
There’s also the fact that the reason Jesus died on the cross was so that Christians no longer had to follow the laws of the Old Testament.
By denying homosexuals the right to marry because of what it says in Leviticus, you are basically saying that Jesus’ sacrifice WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU.
so i was in the bus with this granny by my side when we spotted two girls kissing by the bus stop. the granny turned to me and said “these girls are so pretty. at their age i was pretty ugly. well, maybe that’s why i had to marry a man” i almost died omg
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
you know what’s fucked up?
that you can be without someone for six months, a year, five years and have mastered not thinking about them, but no matter how much time passes there will always be that moment where you see a photo of them or catch a little of their cologne on a crowded street and suddenly you’re plagued with a rapidly sinking stomach and the relentless question, “what did i do wrong?”
"what about a lesbian princess" always seems to lead to two answers
- what about a gay prince?
- what about a female princess that doesn’t hinge on a love plot?
what about I didn’t ask for your shitty opinion I asked for a lesbian princess